Societas Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Whispering Oak (Warrior Cat RP)
Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 2:15 pm by Guest

» Advertising Rules
Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 6:51 pm by Anastasia

» Needing a friend (Anyone can join I'm just bored)
Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:27 pm by MoonHalo

» Hello?
Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:23 pm by MoonHalo

» Update
Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:10 pm by Zeth

» Here there every where
Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:49 pm by MoonHalo

» Realm Leaders
Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:45 pm by MoonHalo

» Anna's Epic Chars
Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:46 pm by Zeth

» Wazzup?
Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:17 pm by Anastasia

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:08 am

Share | 

Here there every where

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

Here there every where - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Moon

I look at the many fields. My flying shoes were in my hands and I was bare-foot. I think about how many things could just float up here when I have to put on shoes and fly up here using shoes.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:07 pm

Moon

I leave the pup outside. As Rosanna rushes into the kitchen. "She doesn't talk much". I take off cloak and place it on a back of a chair. "The same room?" I ask Rosanna and a yes comes out.
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:39 pm

I try to look as not uncomfortable as much as I am, and I lean against the door post and watch the rain pitter patter outside.
Back to top Go down
http://onyx-crystal.4umer.com/
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:43 pm

Moon

I pick up my cloak and run to the last room. There was two open rooms but the last one was mine. I put the cloak in there and pull a box out from under the bed.
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:46 pm

I see Moon with a box, I take out a pipe, "Forgot the tabacco," I mumbled, I put the pipe back and leaned forward a bit "Whatcha got there?? I asked Moon from two rooms over.
Back to top Go down
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:50 pm

Moon

I open it and find a dagger and a picture. I smile it was a picture of Apollo and my mother and the baby version of my. I see another picture of when I was 7 and my mother and Apollo was celebrating my birthday. "Memories."
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:56 pm

I take off my cloak and hang it out by the fire. "It's getting late, I'm going to walk around later, but you'll probably be asleep by the time I get back. Where am I going to sleep?"
Back to top Go down
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:00 pm

Moon

"Room across the hall." I walk out of the room. The dagger was now strapped to my arm. I walk into the kitchen and see food on the table. Rosanna hugs me and motions to sit down. "Zeth you hungry!!?"
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:18 pm

I lay my makeshift copper sword on the floor, "Yeah, I'll be right there!" I look out the door. 'I will get my sword back you thieves.' I think to myself. I go into the kitchen and look at all the food, "I could do more with it, if it's okay with you, Rosanna." I look at her.
Back to top Go down
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:42 am

Rosanna(just for now)

"Si Si...I mean yes do what ever you want." She real quick get out of Zeth's way.

Moon

I look up at Zeth then at Rosanna. "Rosanna can speak two languages. One is what we all speak. The other is Spanish a old language." I explain real quick.
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:10 pm

"I am very limited, but I know a few words," I smile, I took the foods to the fireplace and cooked all the diferent foods into many different dishes, when I was finished, I placed the ff\ood on the table. The smell was so overwheelming, it smelled amazing!
Back to top Go down
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:41 am

Moon

I look at all the food my eyes wide. "I have never seen such variety of food become one." I was starved but I think something was bugging me. I look out a window. I knew after we ate Zeth would leave. I would leave soon after. I knew once place I wanted to be. One person I wanted to see.
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:53 pm

"Are you okay, Moon? You look... distant." I say as I sit down, getting ready to grab food.
Back to top Go down
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:31 pm

Moon

I turn back. "I'm fine. Go ahead and eat. I need to do something." I get up from the table and get my cloak. I open the door as I was putting it on.
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:45 am

I finish up the meal, then look at Moon. "Be careful," I say "Darkness brings evil, especially in this town." I get up and put on my cloak, "I will be back before moon high, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:48 pm

Moon

"I'll be back once I see someone. I know I'll be back before dawn." I go outside then turn around and smile. "You be careful too. I know the secrets of this town so don't be worried about me." I then go to the side of the house and climb onto the roof.
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:35 pm

I put my hood on and give a slight smile "Deal." I whisper, I disapear into the night, Walking through forgotten allyways, looking for one person. Allister Bandiman. A dark shadow covered one alleyway "Hello Allister, I've come back for what is mine." I speak in a dark voice. "Come and get it boy," Taunts the man, he turns to reveal a scar on his face. I shoot him with a giant lightning bolt. He falls over dead and I pick up a sword, my sword. I holster it. "That didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would." I whispered. I started to head back to the house.
Back to top Go down
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Moon

I climb from roof to roof. Rain splattered on my face and my hood fell down and my hair was soaked. I stopped on top of a roof and watch as a little girl played around her mother. i jumped off the roof. "Tina nice to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:47 pm

I hear a familar voice behind me "Hello Zeth." I stop cold in my tracks "What are you doing here?" I say without truning around. "Just visiting, thought you might like to see me again." the 'stranger' said "Get out of here now," I warned him "You know you can't beat me." I clenched my fist. "And you can't beat me," he said I turned and drew my sword.
Back to top Go down
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:52 pm

Moon

I flinch as a knife came near my head. "You don't enjoy my presence. Why is that?" The little girl screamed as a fiery knife cut into her mother's back and another one killed the little girl just as fast. I look up and see the dark figure. "You.."
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:10 pm

I just have to stall... I thought. If I can lose him... but he'll just keep coming back. The light revelead a strong man, shirtless. He had jet black hair, and a strong jaw. He had weapons all over his body. "Ares, I don't care if you're my grandfather or not, I hate you, you killed my mother, your daughter!" Ares leaned againt a wall. "She was useless and weak. Besides you killed her, remember?" He smiled evily. "You... will pay." I said gritting my teeth. "You are also a big disapointment, I can't believe your my grandson. Wuss." I started to charge screaming at the top of my lungs, maybe Moon could hear me, maybe she would get out before Ares figured out I wasn't alone.
Back to top Go down
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:14 pm

Moon

My head shoots up as I heard the scream. The man was now dead. "Zeth." I whisper. I jump back to the roofs and go to where I heard the scream. I hide on the roof and watch. If Zeth needed me I would be here.
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:26 pm

Ares takes up a giant sword and counter attacks as I dodge. I look up fast and see Moon behind Ares on the roof. "Run!" I mouth to her. "Ares," I say emphasizing his name to make it clear to Moon who he was. "You can never win." "Watch me," he snarls, he tries to hit me over the head but I counter, blocking the strike, Ares bears down on me. I start to shake, then push the sword away. I look up, and Moon is still there. If I made any motions for her to go, Ares would see, she would just have to stay there. "Why Ares? Why?" "Because dear grandson, there is no need for you any more." "It's got to be deeper than that, you're shallow, but not that shallow." Ares growls "You'll never hear it from me," He tries to strike.
Back to top Go down
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:31 pm

Moon

I disappear from sight. Run.He wanted me to run but where. Then a glowing figure appeared in front of my face. "Father." I run up and hug him. He holds me out and looks me up and down, "You have grown so much." I smile, "I missed you so much. Ares is attacking my friend right now." I say sadly. He ruffles my wet hair, "Let Zeth take care of himself. I will take him to you after the battle." I nod and run off.
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:18 pm

I looked up, Moon wasn't there anymore. Good. I needed her gone to do this, hopefully Ares wouldn't figure out that I had a companion. "What can you do boy?" said Ares "If you run, I will just find you." "Then I'll have to keep running," I set my jaw, if I could keep him distracted... "The god's will find out about your treachery." "Oh will they? From whom? You'll be long dead!" "I don't think so!" I grunted and threw my sword as hard as I could at Ares. It stuck him in the leg, gold blood started to spill from the wound. "You think that will save you?" said Ares, trying to pull out the sword. Good he was distracted, he wouldn't see this coming. "No, I think this will." I focused. Hard. Calling out to the thunder clouds with all my will, I whipped off my cloak. Then the hair on the back of my neck stood up. A giant thunder bolt came down from the sky and hit Ares. He screamed then fell to the ground. His body went a bright white, his true form, I turned away so my body wouldn't disenigrate. I breathed heavily, and a voice from the clouds rang out. "You will die Zeth, and I will be the one to kill you. The day is coming near." Said Ares. "I'll be waiting." I said. I walked over to the smoking spot on the ground and picked up my sword, it still was sparking with electricity. I sheathed it, then fell to the ground, rain blurring my vision.
Back to top Go down
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:58 am

Moon

I watched at the lightning hit the ground. "Zeth!!" I scream and run back. I find Zeth laying on the ground. "Zeth..." Apollo walks up and gives me a pack; "Take him back to Rosanna. You will be safe there for the time being leave as soon as he is strong enough." I nod as my father leaves. Then return my attention to Zeth; "Can you move?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here there every where

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Societas Magic :: Out of Role-Play :: Archives-